The Annual Catholic Men's Conference
A Great Gathering of Men to strengthen or renew their personal relationship with Jesus Christ will be held on: Saturday, March 21, 2020
Important Changes for this Conference
* Afternoon Breakout sessions on specific topics (more later)
* Registration deadline is Monday March 16, to aid in food planning.
* Lunch options...meat, vegetarian or gluten free (select in advance while registering)
Focus of the Conference
• Become the man that God wants you to be
• Use love and logic to achieve a successful home life
• Lead a life that evangelizes others
• Find happiness through a purpose driven life...lived for others
Schedule of Events
8:00 AM Coffee and Doughnuts*
9:00 AM Conference Starts
Noon Lunch*, Reconciliation and Holy Rosary
1:00-3:45 PM Breakout sessions
4:00 PM Holy Mass**
* Coffee & Doughnuts and Lunch are included with your admission.
** Priests and Deacons are welcome to vest for the conference closing Mass
Each year Catholic Men’s Fellowship of Northeast Ohio sponsors a one-day conference for men. In an environment with hundreds or thousands of men, speakers offer presentations on many issues men deal with in the contemporary world. In this "charged" atmosphere, men learn they are not alone in the struggle. It is a time of great spiritual encouragement.
This conference provides a spiritual uplift, accompanied by real and positive contemporary messages for living in today's modern world are presented. In short, it gives men the ammunition to do battle for God and live in peace in this prevailing world centered in a culture of death, consumerism, self-centeredness, and do so with aplomb.
Speakers share their Faith journey with us. They affirm the need for a strong relationship with our teacher, Jesus Christ, through an active prayer life that enables us to be better fathers, sons and single men.
Conferences include lively music, dynamic speakers, the opportunity for confession, affirmation of our clergy, meals and camaraderie. The conference ends with Mass, usually celebrated by one of the diocesan bishops and many priests and deacons.
Men are given tools to help strengthen spirituality. They are challenged to participate and grow through Small Men’s Faith, Sharing & Fellowship groups at the parish level.
Other Conference Features
• Clergy Affirmation Ceremony
• Sacrament of Reconciliation 12:00p to 1:00p
• Afternoon Breakout sessions on specific topics
An internationally recognized Catholic speaker and author, Greg is also a daily contributor to Sirius XM Radio’s The Catholic Channel. With his “Faith and Real Life Moments” that stirs a desire for a deeper relationship with Christ.
Greg has quickly become one of the freshest and compelling voices in the church to help others find faith in the real world while once again understanding the beauty of WHY they believe WHAT they believe. Greg's message of faith and real life, delivered in such a genuine and direct style, makes people desire a deeper relationship with God. It is his passion to meet his audience where they are in their Faith journey.
Greg's goal is to nurture those around him with positive influence in order to be the "difference makers" that can change the world. Greg holds a Certificate in Scriptural Catholic Theology from John Paul the Great University, Escondido, California.
A familiar presence on Catholic radio, TV and at conferences around the United States and Canada. Gary is a dynamite Catholic evangelist and bestselling author leading many on a faith journey to Christ.
Gary is a brilliant, insightful and engaging speaker and has been called to Evangelization for a reason. He is recognized as the leading Catholic speaker on overcoming anxiety and has led thousands of people closer to Jesus Christ through his parish missions, talks and retreats. In a very humble, lighthearted way he effectively helps listeners to understand that Jesus Christ desires us to move from fear to deeper Faith in Him.
Gary's unique way of mirroring humor with profound insights into the Faith has helped listeners to go deeper into the mysteries of the Catholic Church. Gary is especially competent at combining humor and Scripture to move his listeners.
Holiday Inn Rockside
6001 Rockside Avenue
Independence, Ohio 44131
“Answer The Call”…A Great Gathering of Men
Saturday March 21, 2020
REGISTER BEFORE MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2020
Groups 8+ $30 each
Religious No Fee
AFTER MARCH 16 AND AT DOOR $40 (even if part of Group)
If you have any questions, contact Registration Chairman, Ray Andreas firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 216-403-5336
- On-line (Preferred) REGISTER
If you are using a Mobile devise, you can click on “Mobile view” at the very bottom of the Registration page. Near the end of registration, you can pay by credit card through Pay Pal, including as guest (Preferred) or mail a check.
Once you have completed the registration, you CANNOT re-enter the registration website to view or change information. If you need to change anything, contract Ray Andreas (see above).
- Mail in PRINT THE MAIL IN FORM
Mail in your check or credit card information or complimentary registration (Priests and Religious).
- Phone 877-208-5585
Call in your registration with credit card payment. INDIVIDUALS ONLY, NO GROUPS.
GROUP REGISTRATION (Eight or more men, but you do not have to register 8 at same time)
Group deadline is MONDAY MARCH 16
- On-line (Preferred) REGISTER
Two On-line Options:
- Group leader enters all information and pays for all using personal credit card or mailing a check.
- Each individual registers and pays for himself. Just list parish/group name to get discount. You do NOT have to have all eight men registered at same time to get group rate.
- Fill in step by step boxes. Required information designated by “ * “ . We REALLY want email address if possible. EACH TIME you enter “Addl Attendee” be sure to select “Group (8 or more)” under “Fee” to get $30 rate.
- Payment options at end of registration
- Credit card PREFERRED. Link to NEO Pay Pal, and pay as GUEST or using your account.
- Mail check to CMF NEO, PO Box 21271, South Euclid, OH 44121. Add note “Payment for on-line registration.”
- You CANNOT re-enter the registration website once you complete registration and make payment. Contact Ray Andreas (information above) to add or change individuals.
- OR Mail in PRINT MAIL IN FORM
Mail in your registration with check or credit card information